Our Privacy Principles
- We limit the collection of information to those for specific business purposes.
- We do not allow those doing business on our behalf to use customer information for their own purposes, and they must safeguard our customer information.
- We attempt keep information accurate and transparent. Please contact us to correct any inaccuracies you cannot edit on your own.
- We safeguard information using industry best practices.
Changes to this Policy
"Personal information" is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that person whether from that data or from that data and other information that Comic Burst, LLC has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
Personal information you give us or generate when you use our Services or register for an account:
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers, or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
- Transactional information you provide or generate when making a purchase, including financial accounts, shipping, and billing information.
- In some instances, when you use our Services, you may provide age, gender, interests, and favorites.
- You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
- Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
Personal information we may collect automatically when you use our Services or register for an account with us:
- Information about your interaction with our Services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from your devices when you use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services. This information may include the following: device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token.
- Geo-location information.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, and your IP address.
Personal information we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies: We use these to collect information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take on our Services.
Personal information from other sources:
- We may supplement the personal information we collect with information from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we may collect and use demographic information that is publicly available, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws.
Do-Not-Track Requests: Due to lack of an industry-wide standard, our Services currently ignore Do-Not-Track requests.
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Services, including personalized content and experience; to contact you about your account and our Services; to provide you customer service; and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. We may use and retain your personal information as follows:
- Provide, improve, measure, and personalize our Services
- Provide access to and use of our Services.
- Offer you site content that includes items and services that you may like.
- Keep track of your basket, your watch list, your collections, and collections and sellers that you have chosen to follow.
- Give you access to your order history or other features
- Provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
- We may use geo-location information to provide you with location-based services
- Contact you about your account and provide you customer service
- Contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveysor questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service
- Contact you as necessary to enforce our Terms & Conditions, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you.
- Contact you, either via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail in order to: offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, and inform you about our Services. We will use the contact information you have provided to contact you by e-mail, SMS text and/or telephone if you have consented to such contact. Message and data rates may apply.
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Enforce our Privacy Notice, our Terms & Conditions or other policies
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms & Conditions and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
Information Disclosure and Sale
We may disclose your personal information to partners that are required to provide our Service, to third parties due to legal obligations, to enforce our Terms & Conditions. or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes:
- Third party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, to assist us with the prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our Terms & Conditions, fraud and/or security breaches, bill collection, and affiliate and rewards programs.
- As required by law.
- Selling of customer data will only happen in the case of merger, acquisition, or as part of any other liquidation of the business.
To be removed from our newsletter and other electronic communications, follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each mailing.
California residents: If you are a California resident, you may request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information that have been disclosed to third parties by contacting us.
We protect your information using best practices technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us.
Protecting the privacy of minors is of extreme importance. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from anyone under the age of 18 per our Terms & Conditions. If a minor under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us for removal of the minor's information.